We purposely built Qlearly in a way that it will be powerful, without feeling overwhelming and requiring many clicks to get something done.
However, this leads to us having some features you may have not noticed or even knew about. This article will cover some of them.
If you believe we are missing an important feature, do not hesitate to let us know!
So first, we are in the middle of getting the 4.0 version ready and shipped.
This will allow you to have access to the Auto sync between your own devices and/or when working with teammates.
If you have multiple devices or work with others, make sure to switch to the 4.0 version. (We will add the link here as soon as it is published)
● You can change the board that will open in your new tab by clicking on the star.
● You can backup your data by using our new 'Backup' feature.
● If you bookmark a site when browsing around, you can find it by clicking 'Bookmarks' on the top left of a board.
● You can also bookmark a site by doing a right click when you are on the site.
● By visiting your account settings, you can have the tabs close or stay open when you save them. Or you can have them open in a new tab or on the current tab.
● If you have a lot of bookmarks, you can set the search to work per board instead of your overall account.
● You can avoid saving duplicates and/or your saved tabs.
● You can also choose between nine fonts.
● You can create public boards, which are SEO friendly with title, description, custom link all the way to a thumbnail.
● You can create basic notes, all the way to a simple spreadsheet and tasks.
● And of course, you can collaborate with teammates.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to email: